ARTIST TIPS -
- Wear clothes that you don't mind getting paint on. Art can be messy and the aprons don't cover everything. ;)
- Arrive 10-15 minutes early to get a good seat.
- REGISTER in advance! Spots are limited and fill up quickly!
- Feel free to bring snacks and/or drinks.
- Relax, have fun and let your creativity flow!
- How do I schedule a painting party?
Check out the "art parties" section under Art Classes and Parties for info. Then contact me to set a date.
- What is the difference in an "Art Party" and an "Art Class"
An "art party" is a private event hosted by another person, facilitated by me at their location. Art Parties have an 8 person minimum. See below for pricing.
An "art class" is a class held at my studio where you can attend without having to have a group of 8. A variety of classes are available, come alone or with a group! Check here for upcoming events.
- How much is a painting party?
Kid's parties -$17.50 per child. 8 minimum ($140)
Adult parties - $25 per person. 8 minimum ($200)
Click here for more pricing on wood and face painting parties -
Groups of 16 or more qualify for a discount per person.
Ask about special pricing for home school groups & scout troops.
- If I schedule a party, who chooses the painting?
- How do I choose a painting?
Check out the galleries section to see choices. Then contact me to let me know which one you choose.
Adult Party Gallery
Kid's Party Gallery
Couple's Night Gallery
- How many people do I have to have for a party in my home?
8 minimum for both Kid's and Adult parties. 4 couple minimum for Couple's Night.
- What if I can't meet the minimum requirement?
If you have less than 8 people you can choose one of the following:
1. pay the difference and still have the party.
2. reschedule for another date (1 reschedule per event.)
3. bring the group that has paid to one of my scheduled events.
4. get a refund for those who have paid and cancel. (Cancellations may result in fees as follow: Cancellations with less than 3 weeks notice = $25 cancellation fee. Cancellations with less than 2 weeks notice $50 fee. Cancellations with less than 1 week = no refunds.)
- When is the next art class at Melissa Cain Art Studio?
Click on Calendar~Upcoming Events for dates and locations.
- How much is an art class?
Depends on which class you are attending. Most are $15-35
Check out the Art Classes and Parties tab for Calendar of events. Or click here to register!